Monday, July 26, 2004

another litany about indifference
=> they say that as you grow older, things get more and more complicated... this rings true for me. with my newfound freedom comes the big r... responsibility... and i feel psychologically unprepared for it... one major catch in this growing up thing is that i have to do things on my own... i have to make decisions for myself... and i feel that i cannot because i am a mere child... what do i know? tsk tsk... this is the consequence of being a spoiled kid... naivete...
 
=> truth is... i'm scared of the future... my life is not turning out the way i want it to... before i went to college, i thought that had my whole life planned and mapped out... now i'm not so sure of things anymore... i don't know if i'l be able to go into medicine... i don't know if i could make a life for myself... i don't know if i could fare in this cruel world on my own... argh...
 
=> I have never been in a catatonic state, but countless times have I been bored or hurt almost to the point of catatonia. When life gets either too monotonous or too harsh, I withdraw from its painful familiarity and resist any kind of stimuli. I don't want to react anymore because I am sick of it all. For a while, I cease being a participant in the game. I slump in the bench and just be a spectator, which is almost as fun as being in the middle of all the action. At least I'm safe from the jeers and snickers of the unaccommodating and cruel crowd. The best part about being a spectator is that you get to be the judge, not the judged.
 
...don't know how to end this...

Morbid Indulgencestarted this journey at7/26/2004

mad girl's love song
there is no truth
there is only bullshit ...

about me

*Name: --may--
*Age: --20--
*From: --philippines--
*ex-Biology student, Med student, full-time blogger, solitary

 

View my complete profile

 

View Guestbook  

Sign Guestbook
Get a FREE guestbook here!

recent

monotonous
questions....
gliner
weekend
one more day... just like the rest... not much eve...
the life i hate

past

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

tagboard


links

the moonlit road
fyrextinguisher
anathema
emperor daigo
headmaster cid

credits

blogger
blogskins

 

our journey, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com