Saturday, July 30, 2005

Is it August already?
Although I am not sure about everything in this life, I am quite sure about this one: that by the time one had graduated from college, one should already have enough people skills to be able to treat anyone s/he encounters with respect and courtesy.

For sure, I had some attitude problems when I went to college, that's why I had a hard time dealing with people, and they had a hard time dealing with me. As a grew older and wiser every year, I am quite proud to say that I have shed MOST, if not all, of my angst and rudeness. I can be civil towards people whom I do not like.

To date, I am 20 years old, and I have succeeded in doing that.

This is why I cannot understand why some of my classmates in medicine, who are older than me, and therefore should be more mature, still have attitude problems.

One guy feels so high and mighty, that he ignores people whom he feels that are inferior to his intelligence and prestige. Oo na, matalino sya, pero merong mga taong mas matalino sa kanya sa block namin, kaya wala syang karapatang mag-inarte. And most of all, hindi sya gwapo. Kapal ng mukha nyang magsuplado.

Another one has this habit of taking upon responsibilities which is beyond her capability, i.e., writing down notes, arranging power point pressentations, and just about anything she puts her hands to. joke. ok naman sya, dami lang nyang dahilan kapag pumalpak sya. wala syang isang salita. tapos paranoid pa. kulit.

I mean, come on people, act your age sometimes.

Morbid Indulgencestarted this journey at7/30/2005

mad girl's love song
there is no truth
there is only bullshit ...

about me

*Name: --may--
*Age: --20--
*From: --philippines--
*ex-Biology student, Med student, full-time blogger, solitary

 

View my complete profile

 

View Guestbook  

Sign Guestbook
Get a FREE guestbook here!

recent

nothing profound, just an update
i LURVE wednesdays
Heto na yung pics!!!!
cadaver dissection
Under the Tuscan Sun
Waterloo
typical night
Finally, reasons behind may's status revealed!
haaayyy buhay
sane enough to write this post

past

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

tagboard


links

the moonlit road
fyrextinguisher
anathema
emperor daigo
headmaster cid

credits

blogger
blogskins

 

our journey, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com