Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My anger has dissipated
No amount of hate could change the way other people behave.

She thinks ill of me and other people, then so be it. I in turn will continue thinking lowly of her. It's just opinion. In the vastness of the universe and the relative insignificance of our fleeting lifetime, opinions don't matter.

And thus, I bury the issue in oblivion.

Morbid Indulgencestarted this journey at8/08/2006

mad girl's love song
there is no truth
there is only bullshit ...

about me

*Name: --may--
*Age: --20--
*From: --philippines--
*ex-Biology student, Med student, full-time blogger, solitary

 

View my complete profile

 

View Guestbook  

Sign Guestbook
Get a FREE guestbook here!

recent

Tang ina mo isaksak mo sa baga mo
i can't get it out of my head
Feeling so conflicted
I'm in synch
7:05
ketone-fueled post
I never knew I looked so approachable
Last post before classes start
Highlighting is a religion
Notes about the movie Da Vinci Code

past

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

tagboard


links

the moonlit road
fyrextinguisher
anathema
emperor daigo
headmaster cid

credits

blogger
blogskins

 

our journey, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com